To: <ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, May 09, 2008 8:32 AM
Subject: Re: [St] More on Sprocket set up

One tooth on the front is equal to two teeth on the rear.

Brett.

-----Original Message----- From: Kevin Byram <blubyu352@xxxxxxxxx> To: Sprint Email List <ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Fri, 9 May 2008 10:25 pm Subject: [St] More on Sprocket set up

I just got a 19 tooth front counter sprocket for my 2001 Sprint that came with
some accessories I bought from a friend. So if I use the standard 19T what are
my options for the rear if I want to lower the gearing a bit?
I read through the postings but everyone talks about going down a tooth or two
on the front - not much mentioned about changing the rear.
Thanks!
?
Kevin
2001 Sprint ST