From: "John Ulizzi" <jaulizzi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, May 09, 2008 12:33 PM
Subject: Re: [St] More on Sprocket set up

Stock gearing is 19/43 ( in some cases 18/43). The
ratios are:

43/19 = 2.26
43/18 = 2.38

Going down one tooth on the front is equal to going up
2 1/3 teeth on the back. Of course with chain links,
your options are whole numbers...

John

--- JES_VFR <jes_vfr@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

At 08:32 AM 5/9/2008, you wrote:

>One tooth on the front is equal to two teeth on the
rear.

>Brett.

actually its more like three teeth.

JohnS
A Dragon Ascending
"Forging my body in the Fires of my Will"