Re: [St] 2007 st 1050

I keep saying it, on this and other forums - the current factory luggage for
the ST's and Tigers is rubbish and a real step backwards from the 99 - 04
series.

Big boxes that you cant fit anything in, not even a helmet, yet Triumph have
stubbornly persisted with them. Some people like them. Horse for courses and
all that.

For my money if youre going to go to the trouble of adding hard luggage to
your bike it needs to add a good degree of practiciality.

I went with GIVI boxes and SW Motech brackets. The metal work is unobtrusive
and if I want/need to change the brand or type of boxes, I just need a
different adaptor plate instead of changing the all of the brackets.

Brett.