Re: [St] Things that would cause a tail lights to have no power...?

Gavin Lawrie wrote:
At this stage it was just a visual check (to see if it had been damaged somehow and so offer clues to why the tail light is open circuit) - but you are of course are right about the need to work through the circuit step by step. I'll start there on Sunday - but sometimes there are insights from this list that offer useful guidance based on prior experience (e.g. 'Check the handle bar switch first because it always goes wrong' ... etc.).

Regards

Gavin
Or like Neil's point about the fuse? I wouldn't have guessed that they separated the fuse for the taillights from the rest of the lighting...

Dan