Re: [St] Thinking about tires II and poll

drbrant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

6. What characteristic made it the 2nd best (wear, traction, feedback, etc)?
Similar to the Pilot Road but much harder to mount due to a stiffer side wall

9. If you had to buy new tires tomorrow, What brand and model tires would you buy?
Michilin Pilot roads, the are much easier to mount than Metzlers

Yikes! Having struggled to mount a couple of the Pilot Roads for friends, I'm sticking with the Storms for now but can't imagine what that Metz must be like to mount!

--

                               ._O_.  '03 Sprint ST
           -Bil-              /_\o/_\ '98 Thunderbird Sport       /~\