Re: [St] Thinking about tires II and poll

2000 Sprint St 40 thousand miles
Generally ride two up, but will try to get a hard ride in alone at least once a week weather and work permitting.
1) I moved to Michigan last september so I will base my answers on Wisconsin roads were I moved from.
2) Again assuming 1 is not abrasive, rate about a 2 to 4
3) Dunlop Sport touring
4) Traction. I have total confidence in the tires. 5 to 6 thousand miles on a rear tire unless I have a couple of those really good rides
5) the original Brigstones
6) Wear & traction. Not as good as the Dunlop's but second best overall.
7) Azaro- st 8) Slipped in corners. Never felt 100% convertible with the tires in a hard corner. Had very good wear.
9) Dunlop
A may try the Michilin pilots, but I'm very happy with the Dunlops
10) yes

Gary
Glenn, Michigan