[St] Tired?

1. What city, State (or province) and country do you live in?
      Texas, The Colony, north of Dallas.

2. On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate the abrasiveness of the roads in
your area?
      1 slick/10 abrasive = from a 4 to a 8.

3. What was the best tire (brand and model) you have had on the bike?
      Metzler's Z6's.

4. What characteristic made it the best (wear, traction, feedback, etc)?
      Overall feel, sticky, neutral, sturdy with my heavy loads.

5. What was the second best tire (brand and model) you have had on the
bike?
      Avon Azurros

6. What characteristic made it the 2nd best (wear, traction, feedback,
etc)?
      Close to the Metzlers.

7. What was the worst tire (brand and model) that you have had on the bike?
      Original Battaaxes.

8. What characteristic made it the worst (wear, traction, feedback, etc)?
      Wore out in a heartbeat.

9. If you had to buy new tires tomorrow, What brand and model tires would
you buy?
      Metzlers Z6's. Maybe the new Avon Storms.

10. If tire pricing was equalled, would you still choose this brand?
      Yes.

11. If the answer to question 10 was no, What tire brand and model would
you really want to buy?
      Fred Flintstone's feet.

Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
972-952-5065
"I'll see you on the dark side of the Moon"
4 - 8 - 15 - 16 - 23 - 42