[St] Need a good mechanic....

Hey folks,

I have an '85 110 Shadow that I keep at my Mom's in
Arizona so I have something to ride when I am out here
visiting. Brought it out here 2 years ago, rode it
alot for 3 weeks and put it away. The following spring
( last year) it developed a problem where it would
sputter and roll to a stop. My last three trips out
here I have not had use of the bike, the shop that has
worked on has insisted all three times that it has
been repaired. I take it out for a short spin and it
dies again...

Can anyone recomend a COMPETENT mechanic anywhere on
the northwestern side of Phoenix? ( Sun City West
Area, but can travel a bit... ). I am at my wits end
with this situation, thinking about selling the bike
but dont want to...

Thanks in Advance,

John