Re: [St] Crash protectors

Ride Naked!  Bikes that is....

Seriously, my DR's frame protectors are called handlebars.  I crashed an
older DR350 twice on the street, and beyond the usual bars, mirrors and
signals, the bike was just fine.  My pride was not, especially dumping at
*dirt bike* at a stop sign from gravel, but it still hurt enough to make me
nauseous.

The whole insurance frame repair thing sounds both good and bad to me.  Too
bad they are looking out for their wallet and not their customers by not
wanting potential damaged (unstable) frames on the road.

--Joel