Re: [St] R&G crash protectors

im happy with mine, they dont look obtrusive and for minor spills they
do the job. For anything major the insurance companies are likely to
write off the bike here in the UK anyway. So there is no issue imho.

Of course in a slide if they hit a bump they will cause the bike to
bounce, but ive seen people come off their bike and the mushrooms done
its job.

My first ST00 slipped on diesal in a low speed crash. The gear lever
had gouged a 'scratch' into the frame and as such the insurance wrote
it off immediately. I think the mushroom would have saved the bike.
Its saved my paintwork on my drive which isnt smooth.

They are R&G, i just checked, and i recall the workshop insisting on
only those to be used. ill take a photo off them and stick it on
photobucket soon just to show how they fit in with my bike.