Re: [St] Advice Needed - RE: Selling 2000 SprintRS

Matt,

Thankfully my motives are not financial (I've owned the bike outright for years) but more that it pains me to not be using it and just having it sit there. My riding time and availability have been drastically reduced in the last 3 years. I used to do a solid 6k a year, last year I don't think I managed to put 1k on the bike.

David,

MPG doesn't matter when you can't fit a baby seat on the back of the bike. :) Come fall I'll be taking the kid to day care every morning so the option of using the bike as a commuter has been taken away.

Joel,

Ouch, $3k, that hurts. Not sure what I was thinking but when I see 20 year old VFR's still going for that much I'd like to think the RS was worth more than that. Might talk to my local dealer and see what they say, given how little I'm using it consignment might be a reasonable option.

I suspect the answer here is to just keep it and ride it when I can.

Thanks guys.

Nate
00SprintRS