Re: [St] Advice Needed - RE: Selling 2000 SprintRS

Yeah Nate,

It really hurts.  When I sold my 2000 ST, I was looking at similarly aged
DR650's and finding that I didn't have enough cash....  I got no takers at
$4500 nor at $4000, nor at $3500 at all.   I couldn't even trade even up for
a SuperMoto'ed DR650 with less miles.  I ended up selling to a friend for
$3000.  Full luggage, heated grips, blah blah blah..

Some bikes, VFRs, Hawk GT's etc are cult bikes and really hold their value.
You can still get $2500 for a nice Hawk GT that at 20 years old, only sold
fro $2800-$3000 new.  Depressing....

--Joel