Re: [St] Advice Needed - RE: Selling 2000 SprintRS

Valid argument.  Hence why I have a Honda Pilot.  Not the greatest on fuel,
but it works for my family.  It doesn't get driven much as my wife is a
stay-at-home mom.

I am certainly not trying to come off as high-and-mighty.  I understand
everyone's situation is different.  I just think that the 'bikes as toys'
mindset should change.  Though, considering how many commuters I saw on
their bikes this morning, I think that is becoming the case.

Lovin' the Trumpet,

Me