Re: [St] Extra Fuel

At 200 miles round trip I would think you would need to fill up every day. The rear rack is officially only rated at something like 20 pounds so maybe you could add three more gallons. I know others have loaded far more weight than that, but it seems like a lot of trouble to go to. Unless you could add another 5 gallons you'd still have to visit a gas station every day.

That's absolutely the last place you want to put 40 extra pounds, even if all you're doing is highway droning.

I'd get used to visiting the gas station on a daily basis. Actually what I'd do is look for another job or another house. Life is too precious to be wasting 3 hours a day commuting.