Re: [St] Extra Fuel

He didn't say he put premium in the Sprint. He said he owned vehicles that require premium.

My client pleads not guilty, your honor.

On May 23, 2008, at 10:16 AM, Neil Lindsey wrote:

oh, oh, here we go....

Sprints do not require premium gas -- mid-grade is just fine and anything more is a waste of your money

----- Original Message ----- From: "JES_VFR" <jes_vfr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, May 23, 2008 9:46 AM
Subject: Re: [St] Extra Fuel

But, for me that is the only way I can be sure that I'm getting what I ask for. Especially with the .30/gal price differential between premium and regular, and owning vehicles that require premium gas.

Matt Knowles Aesthetic Design & Photography - (707) 786-4643 - www.aestheticdesign.com matt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx