Re: [St] Where did I go today?

I think that's really cool (the SPOT thing).  And the ride looks really
nice.  I've got to get back to the Pacific NW.

I've been considering a small GPS system myself, and I've been wondering if
there are any with a record function like SPOT.  I've been down several
awesome roads and have forgotten how I got there.  Obviously, I got back,
though.

Anyway, I now know my search is in vain.

David