Re: [St] Gas mileage, a new bike selling trend

Happy you evoke the subject. Hence my renault clio eat barely the same amount of gas as my ST while commuting (7l/100km). Not the case on the road though where the st eat
~0.7 less than the clio (same platform as Nissan micra).
Sure for "people" (read mo****) that keep on w/ SUV however the gas price it's "different".

I think that the bike constructors (hello triumph do you hear me) should
implement a switch for a low consumption mode while we don't require much
power. sport mode/commuting mode/cruising mode to lower the consumtion expecially at low rev
where it's awful.

For what time should we still wait for hydrogen and electricity vehicles?

Fred

Just an FYI, today on the radio they were advertising bikes by using the
MPG as an alternative to your car or SUV to save big money on your commute
to work.
Funny it was a Harley dealer doing it but that's the first time I have
heard a motorcycle line pushing gas mileage as a selling tool.
What can happen next? Less parking space used and less pollution?
Might start a trend and bring us up to the rest of the world twenty years
ago :-)