Re: [St] Fun Filled Friday.

I almost got pooped-on by a heron the other day.  He was having an afternoon
snack in a stream by the road on my way back to my house.  I guess I must
have spooked him.  He jumped out of the stream bed, and started flying away
from me.  Well, I guess the fact that he was following the road never
occurred to him.  All he knew was I was I was chasing him.  He kept looking
back at me.  On the third look, he decided he needed to "lighten the load".
I have never seen a bird poop that much.  Missed me by about 2 feet; far too
close for my taste.  So I guess even though I didn't actually get hit, you
can add one to the list of near-bird-misses.

David