Re: [St] Fun Filled Friday.

Whilst we're on this charming subject... It's my understanding that
crows chase herons (who are nervous creatures) in the hope that they
will vomit their last meal, whereupon the crow catches it in mid-flight!
 Isn't nature wonderful?

Chris Harwood
vomitless 00 RS

>>> kahonas@xxxxxxxxx 31/05/2008 18:38:22 >>>
I almost got pooped-on by a heron the other day.  He was having an
afternoon
snack in a stream by the road on my way back to my house.  I guess I
must
have spooked him.  He jumped out of the stream bed, and started flying
away
from me.  Well, I guess the fact that he was following the road never
occurred to him.  All he knew was I was I was chasing him.  He kept
looking
back at me.  On the third look, he decided he needed to "lighten the
load".
I have never seen a bird poop that much.  Missed me by about 2 feet;
far too
close for my taste.  So I guess even though I didn't actually get hit,
you
can add one to the list of near-bird-misses.

David