[St] New Widder gear

Well, I took a 200 mile ride today (105 one way~ish) to pick up my new
heated gear.  Man, is this stuff nice!  The previous owner (a Hardly rider)
was selling it because he hardly rides anymore (incidentally, the bike is
also up for sale).  Hence, the gear is in great shape.  It barely looks
used.  It fits great, and am I glad it came with the adjustable thermostat,
because on 7 (the highest position), it gets warm!  Today started out cold
(34'F) but it heated up quick, up to just about 70, so it was hard to get a
good feel for how warm it really can get, but I feel pretty good about it so
far.

Got the gloves (gauntlet style), the vest, the wires for it all, and the
thermostat.  I'm a happy camper, and now I feel much better about my trip to
Yorktown, VA next week.  600+ miles in the cold would be miserable!

David
'99 ST in black
Chattanooga, TN