[St] Need guidance on 12K service

Fellow Triumphalists,

My 2000 ST is about to click over 12,000 miles, and qualify for the BIG
SERVICE. Based on time interval (every 2 years or 12K miles) I'm already way
overdue for some of these things. But my question is: what is really
necessary? I normally handle oil changes, chain lube and so on myself.

Here's the list:

1.	Check/adjust battery electrolyte level
2.	Inspect for fuel system leaks or deterioration (replaced connectors
2 yr ago)
3.	Renew fuel filter
4.	Inspect cooling system
5.	Inspect for oil leaks
6.	Inspect throttle cable/adjust
7.	Inspect brake pads
8.	Check/adjust clutch cable
9.	Renew air cleaner element
10.	Inspect wheels for damage
11.	Inspect tires
12.	Change oil/oil filter
13.	Adjust plugs
14.	Check/adjust valve clearances
15.	Inspect drive chain for wear and adjust
16.	Lube drive chain
17.	Lube rear wheel bearings
18.	Inspect steering head bearings
19.	Check steering operation
20.	Inspect forks
21.	Lube headstock bearings
22.	Renew fork oil
23.	Check/adjust throttle body synch
24.	Download latest tune (has tune for off road pipe already)
25.	Reset stepper position
26.	Inspect all fixings/retorque as needed
27.	Reassemble and road test
28.	Renew all brake pressure and dust seals
29.	Renew brake fluid
30.	Renew coolant (changed two years ago)
31.	Lube swinging arm bushings (3-year schedule so I'm two lubes behind)

32.	Renew all brake hoses (four year schedule)

By the way, the bike runs and rides just fine right now. I put Hayabusa
calipers on the front: awesome!

Your advice much appreciated.

Walt Greenwood

Everwett, Wash