Re: [St] Need guidance on 12K service

I'd at least tell them to ignore everything up to item #14.

But I'd expect that even trimming out the easy stuff the service will still run ~$600 or more. The labor for checking and adjusting the valves is pretty significant.

Hope that helps,

Nate
00SprintRS

allyoop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Fellow Triumphalists,

My 2000 ST is about to click over 12,000 miles, and qualify for the BIG
SERVICE. Based on time interval (every 2 years or 12K miles) I'm already way
overdue for some of these things. But my question is: what is really
necessary? I normally handle oil changes, chain lube and so on myself.

Here's the list: