Re: [St] Yo Jeremy!

Nice!  Go for it, Joel.  Change is GOOD!

Quite happy so far in Texas,

-----Original Message-----
From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Joel Ashman
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2008 8:26 PM
To: Sprint ST List
Subject: [St] Yo Jeremy!

It looks like you might not be the only person moving to a new job.  I
just
received an offer from the Borg... Yes, Microsoft, but they have amazing
benefits, excellent pay, and unlike my current employer, they expect
their
IT folks to maintain their techincal skills through rigorous training
(descibed to me in the interview as "drinking from a firehose").  Plus,
I'll
be back in DC working with my favorite customer that I still have some
standing with even though I haven't done any direct work for them in 7
years.

At least, my motorcycle trip is only 3 hours, and I can haul both of
them on
my truck if I have to move during winter.  I'm impressed that you
undertook
the effort to ride to Dallas in late fall in the north east.  Congrats!

Hope all is well!

--Joel
11/13/2008 6:01 PM