From: Eoin Kirwan <eoinkirwan@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 10:56 am
Subject: Re: [St] Spyder

On Fri 14 Nov 2008, brettwilson21@xxxxxxx wrote:

I came across one at a petrol station a while ago and got talking to
the couple aboard it. I got the distinct impression that it was a real
adventure for them to be out on it and it spent most of its time in
the
garage. I reckon thats the market they're aimed at.

To be honest, that's the market a lot of conventional motorcycles are aimed
at.

Eoin

'04 ST955i

Get a FREE AOL Email account with unlimited storage. Experience Email and instant messaging together - chat while you mail and mail while you chat! Register for your free email account at http://free.aol.com.au