Re: [St] Spyder

I rode one of these last month just to see what it is like.  First off, it does ride like a four-wheeler except it turns much, much better.  I did notice the wandering you guys were talking about, but I felt like it was just super-responsive to the road and any slight movement of the handle bars.

Although I don't think I would ever buy one, something that is very attractive to me about the Spyder is that I could ride it longer into the winter here in Michigan.  I ride my bike to work everyday, but if there is any threat at all of ice or snow, I cannot take the Sprint.  But getting caught in the elements would not be as big of a deal on the Spyder.

And I really liked the huge trunk in the front.  If a person could ever get used to it, I could see this being a great ride.  I just don't think I could turn in my bike for one.

Derek Wilson
2000 ST