Re: [St] Spyder

My definition of bikes means it has to be able to lean in at least one direction. That includes sidecars but rules out trikes.

Personally I'd rather drive my Del Sol than ride a trike. Trikes seem like you have much of the danger of riding a motorcycle, without the thrill of the lean. My Del Sol can keep up with bikes, has lots of luggage space, a nice iPod stereo, a removable roof, a heater, I don't have to wear a helmet, it's easy to talk to my wife and so on.

I suppose more people would look at me if I were riding a trike, but that's never been a consideration for me when choosing anything.