[St] Beemer out

OK, Jeremy, my brother, and I attended the Dallas Cycle World show and I
enjoyed it but...........

Where was BMW? It's bad enough Triumph hasn't participated for the last
three years but now BMW? Maybe the final drives all broke :-)

The good; Kawasaki. They had the best selection I thought plus all of the
streetable models had stickers on the mirrors showing the model,
highlights, basic stats, and price. If not a street legal bike then the
stickers were on the number plates.
Honda in particular had nothing even indicating model plus two guys who
just sat at a desk in the back all of the time we were there.
Wake up and give us some information.

Anyway, a good time to spend a cool windy Saturday followed by Mexican food
is not a bad life.

Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
972-952-5065
"I'll see you on the dark side of the Moon"