[St] Hayabusa Calipers

I must have been lucky; I watched ebay for a while and scored a like-new set
of Hayabusa calipers for $80. My bike is clean (remember, only 11750 miles
of wuss dry weather riding on a 2000 ST) so I wanted a good set.

I went with two down lines because the attachment points are 3/8 inch or so
lower on the Tokico units and the stock crossover wouldn't stretch. The
vendor, Cycle Brakes in California, provided a longer bolt and washers for
the master cylinder.

All in all, a great upgrade.

Walt

Everwett, Wash.