[St] SPAM: 2007 DR-Z400SM For Sale

With an upcoming move to Washington DC area, I need to get a bigger bike.
The DR-Z400 just won't cut it on the beltway!  Sure is fun in the mountains!

It's black w/ 2300 miles.  I just bought it as a left-over this past April.
It'll need new sneakers (at least the rear), but I'll let the choice of
styles up to the buyer as there are some good choices, including some more
off-roadish SM tires.  For extras, I have a nice black rear cargo rack and
an extra seat with a rip in the cover that I bought off Ebay to send to
Sargent.  Oh yeah, I went 1 tooth bigger on the front sprocket and still
have the stock one.

It's currently located in Central PA in State College.

I think $4700 would be a reasonable price, but please let me know if I'm off
base.  They are $6300 new.  Remember, the SM has better brakes, better front
suspension, and better bars over the dual-sport version.

Oh yeah, it only has a 35" seat height!  It's a tad tall, but I can manage
it at intersections, so anyone else can too!

--Joel