Re: [St] ST Colo(u)rs

Thanks Gavin.  I guess they did do the ST in Aston Green.  I remember seeing
a Daytona in Aston Green and it was almost black - def darker than the BRG.

-----Original Message-----
From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Gavin Lawrie
Sent: Sunday, November 23, 2008 4:31 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [St] ST Colo(u)rs

Hi,

On 23 Nov 2008, at 21:13, Kevin Dicks wrote:

> Looking for pieces for my BRG '02 and I have found a panel that the
> seller
> describes as being from a "2003 model in dark green"  I think I am
> right in
> saying the only "dark green" the ST ever came in was BRG - I think the
> Daytona came in Aston Green right (which is very dark - almost
> black) no the
> ST.  The pictures I have seen don't make it very clear what actually
> colo(u)r it is.
>
> Anybody know for sure ?

I've got a 2003 ST that is listed (on registration document) as being
'Aston Green'.  So I can confirm that the name was used by Triumph to
describe green STs.  Based on seeing other (older) STs I think Aston
Green is darker than the green used for British Racing Green, but I've
not had chance to view examples side-by-side, so might just be my
imagination.

HTH.

2GC Limited is a limited company registered in England and Wales.
Address: Albany House, Market Street, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 8BE.
Contact: +44 (0) 1628 421506 // info@xxxxxxxxx
Registered number: 3754183.
Registered office:16, Wentworth Road, Oxford OX2 7TQ. http://www.2gc.co.uk/