[St] Happy Thanksgiving

To all of our US Listers as well as our many friends around the world, I extend a wish for a very Happy Thanksgiving. Amidst the economic havoc many are suffering and the uncertainty of the coming months, let us take some time tomorrow the consider and give Thanks for our many blessings and gifts we have received. In light of the need for M/C content, I am thankful for my Sprint RS and the opportunity it gave me to meet so many of you via the internet. We get to share much wisdom, experience, and good humor through this site. I am thankful to Rupert and the others that make all this possible. I am thankful that even in the Great Northwest of the US, I can often ride on a weekend for sport like I did on Sunday. I plan to romp again this weekend, as well, thanks to heated grips and vest.

I wish you all the very best on this the?beginning of the Holiday season. May we all be warm, safe, loved and well-fed through the coming winter (for most of us, except Brett and a few others). Give someone you love a hug and express your thanks for having that chance to love and be loved. You can even hug your bike...just be careful about getting tears on the aluminum bits.

Happy Thanksgiving to All,

Steve Knudsen

Auburn, WA