Re: [St] Riding boots

Yes, based on an old thread, I purchased some about 4 months ago. Fairly well armored (I'd prefer race boots), but very easy and comfortable to walk in. I can walk all day in them with no grief. Too new for opinions about sole wear.

The ski-boot thing is nice, easy on, easy off. I'm no expert, but I like mine a lot.

On Nov 24, 2008, at 1:00 PM, Jeremy Witt wrote:

Digging up an old thread: Has anyone tried or purchased the Sidi
Canyon? It's Gore-Tex and appears to be well armored, but had a neat
looking Snowboard/Ski-boot style adjustment across the top of the foot.
Since I seem to fall between two Euro sizes, that adjustment may do the
trick. Tried to check some out at a local gear shop, but they only had
boots for giants.

I read a favorable review in either Rider or MCN, but then promptly
moved to Texas and left the mags in NH with the wife.

Thanks,

-----Original Message-----
From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Lisa & Richard
White
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2008 10:28 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [St] Riding boots

Sidi. Richard & I recently acquired our 3rd pairs, and I won't buy
anything else. Each pair has been comfortable and has lasted a long
time, and unfortunately, they've been tested and provided great
protection. Pick a style that suits your needs and wants and go for
it. Several versions are waterproof. You will need to select the level
of armor you want built in . . . .

Lisa
'08 Sprint ST

Smith, Russell S. CTR US USJFCOM SUPPORT wrote:

It's time to replace my Corbin Road Master Boots (no longer made)

_______________________________________________ Triumph Sprint ST/RS mailing list Send list posts to ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Change your list options at www.Triumphnet.com No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com Version: 8.0.138 / Virus Database: 270.4.7/1546 - Release Date: 7/11/2008 6:47 AM _______________________________________________ Triumph Sprint ST/RS mailing list Send list posts to ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Change your list options at www.Triumphnet.com