From: Bil Swartz <bil@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 10:21 am
Subject: Re: [St] Hmm... toasty! ...and battery woes

Rupert Galea wrote:

The ones I have seen people use are
http://www.digitalmeter.com/

That little Datel is the shiznit, easy to wire and you can mount it with some
double-sided tape along any side of it to "hang" it from a surface in the
cockpit area as I did with The Boss's viffer. It was very good at showing us
the impending regulator/rectifier failure on her bike - that's why I installed it.

Eoin, those short rides/commutes probably aren't doing your bike or battery any
favors, do you have a Battery Tender Junior or similar device to plug in when
you get home?

--

._O_. '03 Sprint ST
-Bil- /_\o/_\ '98 Thunderbird Sport /~\