Re: [St] Speed

In the land of Oz there have been cases where people have beaten speeding
fines by going to court with their GPS units as evidence. The cases I have heard
of arent exactly "won". When the cops know youre using your GPS unit as
evidence, they simply dont show up to defend the case. In this instance, its
dismissed, rather than having an adverse finding and therefore precedent, against The
States super accurate, never wrong revenue....oops, I mean safety device. I
have heard whispers that legislation is in the works to dismiss GPS units from
being used to give evidence.

I have heard of plenty of cases around the globe of people losing their
licence from video taping themselves speeding or doing other crazy stuff on the
road. Remember the famous video of the Japanese doctor with the Ferrari F40?

Brett.