[St] ST parts for sale

Hi Guys,
Sorry for the spam, but here is the last of my 99 ST parts that were laying around.  See ebay:  http://tinyurl.com/433twz   ; Once there you can see the other items in the banner without having to click on "View seller's other items"  link.  I also have the original exhaust pipe, but it is not on ebay because I have seen plenty of these on ebay that never sold.  If anyone wants it, let me know where you live (zip code) and I'll give you a price to ship it to you.

It pains me to see my bike in someone else's possession.  I sold it to a coworker and I feel like it's looking at me everytime I walk past it in the parking lot.  Pretty ridiculous.  I am certain that when I have more time to ride, I will re- own one of these bikes.

Cheers,
Jonathan West