Re: [St] Motorcycle stuff for sale

ST Folk,

I mentioned these before but I've got a nice Corbin seat for the up to 2004 ST for $150, .....
Now a question. Has anybody found some knuckle protectors For the up to 2004 ST of the sort that are/can be fitted to the Suzuki VStrom 1000 -- I've found that riding in cold weather, protection from direct air flow keeps the hands pretty comfortable.

I did my own in glassfiber/epoxy and found out it's not very efficient for below 0°C. I use now:

http://www.ixtem-moto.com/e_commerce/fiche.cfm?cat_id=57&produit_id=3570&affil=NETAFF&utm_source=netaffiliation&utm_medium=cpc

Which is way more efficient (but ugly).

Fred

Jack -- working on an old Japanese bike myself -- the Yamaha XV920 RJ -- rewarding.

Lou