From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Nathan Maher
Sent: Wednesday, October 08, 2008 1:16 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [St] Motorcycle stuff for sale

No name calling necessary Matt.  Here in the land of falling leaves and
snow (aka the frozen North East) there's about a 5 month window starting
in late April and ending in late October where I enjoy 2-wheeled travel.
   Work causes enough suffering without adding suffering on the way too
and from it.

Nate
00SprintRS
(about to be packed up for the year)