Re: [St] The Big Picture

I like the Aprilia rider who thinks he can stop his bike by squeezing
the front disc!

Good site Matt thanks.

Chris Harwood
00 RS

>>> matt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 11/10/2008 05:19:27 >>>
The last time I was down at Blake's house I checked out his new KTM.
Unfortunately, I didn't bring my helmet thinking I would just borrow
his gear. I didn't realize what a small head he has. I don't know how

he got to be that smart with such a small head.

He also turned me on to The Big Picture while I was down there, and
if you haven't seen it yet, it's a photography blog that posts big
pictures related to one theme. It comes out every few days, and you
might find today's a bit interesting.

I found it very interesting that the KTM bikes require a completely
different method of hanging off to get them to corner in the rain.

http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/2008/10/
the_2008_australian_motorcycle.html

Matt Knowles - Ferndale, CA - http://www.knowlesville.com/matt/
motorcycles
  '99 Sprint ST - for going fast and far (2CZUSA)
  '01 KLR650 (A15) - for exploring the North Coast backroads
  '97 KLX300 & '01 Lakota - for playing in the dirt
  '79 KZ400 - just because it was the first vehicle I ever owned