From: Derek Wilson <derekwilson42@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: triumph list <st@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 10:03 am
Subject: [St] Loosing Oil

After a spirited ride home a couple of days ago, I decided to check the sight
glass and visualize the oil level.  It wound up being about half a quart low.  I
have not seen any puddles and my bike is not smoking.  Any suggestions on where
my oil might be going?  I have about 1000 miles left before the next oil change
is due.

Also, does anyone have a magic trick for preventing the inside of your shield
from fogging up?

Derek Wilson
2000 ST