[St] freebie

ok, i'm cleaning the den [my wife uses that term in the sense of 'wild
animal burrow'], and i come across the owner's handbook to my '99
Sprint ST, long ago sacrificed as a burnt offering to the
bad-cornering gods.

so - rather than make this a first-come giveaway, and since we're
getting into short riding days in the northern hemisphere, so you have
hours to kill, here's my offer: the handbook, in its original plastic
envelope, is free to the winner of the essay contest.

100 words or less, posted to the list, i'm the judge, though i may
consider jeers/cheers from other members on the list. no points off
for spelling or grammar errors; i'm looking for creativity, and some
thread of reasoned logic, tall tale, or piteous whining. submissions
until next Saturday Oct. 18th.

go for it.

bp