Re: [St] When the bike bucks you off, you just have to get back on

At first I thought it might be fake, because there doesn't seem to be much reason for him falling off. There is a little shake but the frame rate of the video makes it hard to see much detail when you go frame by frame.

But it would have been an interesting gimbal rig that could have towed the bike and allowed it to lean. Not saying it couldn't have been done, but it seems like a lot of trouble to go to for a short video.