From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Jonathan West
Sent: Wed 10/15/2008 5:37 PM
To: st@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [St] lowering an ST

Howdy folks,
Anybody know of any detrimental effects to turning the rear chain adjusting eccentric over to lower the 99 ST a bit?  Seems I remember issues with guys doing it to T3 and T4 bikes, but there was accelerated wear on the chain wear guides on the swingarms.
Cheers,
Jonathan West

NOTICE:  This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.