Re: [St] New GPS

Before buying anything from Broadway or any of their aliases, please read this page I put up.

http://www.aestheticdesign.com/prestige-camera.html

Broadway/Prestige and several other companies are in reality all the same company. They have been known to not only pay people to add good reviews, they've even set up web sites that look like real review sites that are total shams.

I get 1 or 2 emails a week from people sharing their experiences with this company. Avoid at all cost!