Re: [St] New GPS

So you are going to be in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. We're around Houston, but there are a few listers in the DFW area. Good luck with the move. I think you will like our winters down here -- summer not so much ;-). In fact, I consider winter my prime riding season.

Lisa

Jeremy Witt wrote:

Not quite yet, but the new job is in Richardson. Still haven't sorted out
where I'm living for the first 30-60 days, with the wife still here in NH,
but Craigslist has a number of rooms for rent. Kinda winging this initial
bit. :0)