Re: [St] New GPS

Richardson?  Texas?  Now that's a bit of a move!  Who are you going to be
working for?  I'll make sure to look you up if I travel out to Garland.  I
usually stay in Richardson.

I guess next year's ECHR* is off for you!

--Joel

*East Coast Hawk Rally  (which Jeremy and I crashed last year on our
Sprints)