[St] Group Purchase

Off Triumph topic.... Myself and two others (so far) are serious about purchasing the Yamaha 2009 YZF-R1.  In searching for the best deal we stumbled on a dealer that will sell wholesale to small bike shops.

As a result I am going to negotiate with some of my local small shops to see if they'd be interested in supporting a group buy.  Now it doesn't necessarilly have to be all R1's.  One guy is wanting an FJ1300.

Anyone if central Florida interested in jumping on a possible (close to wholesale cost) motorcycle group buy?  Serious inquires only....respond off-list please.

Rich - FL

Oh yeah.  For all you whiners out there.  I plan on still keeping my Sprint RS, I like it.  The R1 is just another tool for the belt. ;-)