From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Denis Liakos
Sent: Sunday, October 19, 2008 9:31 PM
To: st@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [St] St Digest, Vol 43, Issue 19

Jeremy:

I must warn you to stay AWAY from Broadway Photo.  They are one of the well-

known "bait and switch" scam artists, advertising low pricing and great
deals they will not produce.  Typically, when you place your order you'll
get an email asking that you contact customer service, only to be offfered a

"package deal" with useless high priced accessories or extended warranties.
They'll just delay your shipment if you don't take the bait, and you'll
never get the deal as advertised.  They are one of MANY unscrupulous dealers

operarting on the 'net these days...stick with a  well known retailer or
website such as Amazon, you'll not regret it...Amazon is advertising the 450

at a very attractive price, free shipping and you won't get burned...

Denis Liakos
"I used to sell electronics in NYC, but I'm better now"

6:01 PM