From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Todd J
Sent: Saturday, October 25, 2008 8:09 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [St] GPS RAM mount

I used the part that attaches to the left clutch (Part #RAM-B-309-1U). I am
not using a Zumo but a 60CS. Works pretty well for me. I have considered the
plate that attaches to the bar mounting screws OR the front tank bolt.

RAM has a photo of the tank bolt setup I mention:
http://www.ram-mount.com/reviews/triumph2.htm

Todd