Re: [St] GPS RAM mount

Jeremy,

I used the Ram mount with the U-bolt and mounted it to the bars just fine.
If I recall, I had to loosen the clutch mount and move it closer to the
controls to get enough space to connect it just between the clutch and where
the bar mounts into the riser.

I still have it if you are driving through PA.

--Joel