Re: [St] GPS RAM mount

Pull the nut off the top of the steering tube. Drill it out for a ram ball secured with a nut underneath (inside the steering tube) and replace the steering tube nut.
Use the rest of the stuff that comes in the Zumo box. I have an extra head tube nut ($13 at the dealer) to play with. I'm going to get a little more elaborate and lay up a mount out of carbon fiber, but just haven't had time. I'll be making them available to all and sundry when I'm happy with mine. I'll have the molds made, so cranking out more won't be tough.
Power comes from the accessory socket. (I connected to the wiring behind the socket so I can still use the socket in the future if I want.)
Mike
'06 ST
Seattle

NOTICE:  This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.